TeamPulse team is pleased to announce the new Official R1 2011 Release.
It is now available for download from our website or from you accounts.
This release adds tons of new features, as well as some extensions of the current ones to give users more control over their daily work and help increase individual and team productivity.
Here is a brief overview of what has been included in this release:
- Bug Tracking Management – as one of the most requested features, Bug Management now allows capturing, triaging, and assigning bugs, as well as, relating bugs to stories, in a simple and intuitive way;
- My Perspective – a new centralized view, providing users with a personalized perspective and focus over their assigned stories, tasks, and bugs in a single place;
- TaskBoard – a new virtual whiteboard organizing tasks and related stories as index cards with a lot of opportunities for grouping and filtering;
- Idea and Feedback module – additional ability to capture customer feedback and request into a single place, along with all other Ideas, during the raw requirements gathering process.
- Risk and Issue Management – ability to record and track risks and issues related to the project, so that the team is aware of them and is better prepared for change.
- Additional pack of Reports and Best Practices is included to support the tracking of key project metrics and agile principles with in the project
What to know more?
Join us for the What’s New Webinar and get a more in-depth overview of the new features
Read the Release details
Along with the new TeamPulse features with R1 we also launched a 60-day Hosted Trial of TeamPulse. You can now quickly create a dedicated account which will be stored on our servers for 60 days and will let you evaluate TeamPulse without the need to install it.
Create your hosted trial >>
Looking forward to your feedback and comments,