This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

tap navigate to detail view works once, then 404

1 Answer 34 Views
ListView (Mobile)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Zachary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Zachary asked on 16 Jan 2014, 09:51 AM
I have a listview and details view similar to http://demos.kendoui.com/mobile/listview/editing.html.  I have bound the tap event to the <li> to navigate to the detail view and pass the UID just like in the example. This works perfectly the first time, but when I click the back button and click another row in the listview I get a 404.  

The URL of the list view page is /main.html#transactions.html.  The first time I click a row I navigate successfully to /main.html#view-detail?uid=dc788c65-c7d5-4921-a1a5-8bfc00ad46b3.  Once I click back and click another row, I get /main.html#view-detail?uid=1d8d3baf-204e-4eca-82ed-4c67402b933f (URL seems correct) but the console displays "/view-detail?uid=1d8d3baf-204e-4eca-82ed-4c67402b933f 404 (File not Found)".

Any ideas?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
answered on 17 Jan 2014, 08:50 AM
Hi Zachary,

I am not able to tell you what exactly is causing this issue, it works fine in the demo that you linked. Please extract a sample and we will take a look.

Regards,
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
ListView (Mobile)
Asked by
Zachary
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kiril Nikolov
Telerik team
Share this question
or