I upgraded RadControls for WinForms from version Q2 2007 to Q1 2009 following the instructions in the documentation...
0) Uninstall all old versions of Telerik controls for WinForms including the trial versions of our controls
1) Remove all Telerik WinForms assemblies from the GAC
2) Install the latest version of Telerik Controls for WinForms
3) Remove all Telerik assembly references from the Solution Explorer of Visual Studio.
4) Add them anew. Please make sure that all references are to the same version of Telerik Controls for WinForms.
5) Restart Visual Studio. Please note that VS is keeping references in the memory so this step is essential
6) Clean and Rebuild your project
After doing this my tabstrips have lost their look and...now they are just gray boxes with a black border and when clicked they are not shown as "highlighted". Is there an easy way of fixing this or am I going to have to rebuild the screens that are using the tab control.