When working with the RichTextBox together with the Ribbon UI, changing the text alignment in the table style does not seem to work for any "Apply formatting to" OTHER THAN "Whole Table". Here are the steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open the TelerikUI for WPF Demo.
2. Navigate to the RichTextBox Editor example.
3. Add a table to the document.
4. Apply a style to the table.
5. Edit the applied style.
6. Select Header Row (or anything other than Whole Table) in the Apply formatting to combo box.
7. Change the text alignment. Does not effect table.
8. Select Whole Table in the Apply formatting to combo box.
9. Change the text alignment. Does effect table.
Am I missing something or is this, dare I say, a bug?