Table Properties fail to work after copy from Word 2010

4 posts, 0 answers
  1. HSLaw
    HSLaw avatar
    153 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 Link to this post

Hi,
    Please refer to the demo below. When I try to copy a table from Word 2010, and do some formatting, the OK button cannot be clicked. If click cancel, the formatting will be lose.
     http://www.ximnet.com.my/upload/copy_from_word_2010.swf

Thanks.
  2. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    12846 posts

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem and found that it is due to the TD width which is set in inches. See the table code below pasted from MS Word in the editor, e.g.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;border: medium none;" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
        <tbody>
            <tr>
                <td style="padding-bottom: 0in; background-color: transparent; padding-left: 5.4pt; width: 6.65in; padding-right: 5.4pt;   padding-top: 0in;border: black 1pt solid;" valign="top">
                <p><span style="font-family: calibri;">&nbsp;</span></p>
                </td>
            </tr>
        </tbody>
    </table>

I logged the problem in our PITS system with ID 2242 and our developers will fix the problem. I also updated your Telerik points.

Sincerely yours,
    Rumen
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. HSLaw
    HSLaw avatar
    153 posts

Thanks.

I noticed in PITS, there are two same issues with ID 2241 and 2242.
  5. Rumen
    Admin
    Rumen avatar
    12846 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 Link to this post

Hi HSLaw,

Thank you for your note. I deleted one of the both same issues and keep the other one. The system should be refreshed and you will see the change.

Kind regards,
    Rumen
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.