This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Table Properties fail to work after copy from Word 2010

3 Answers 31 Views
Editor
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
HSLaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
HSLaw asked on 25 May 2010, 02:47 PM
Hi,
Please refer to the demo below. When I try to copy a table from Word 2010, and do some formatting, the OK button cannot be clicked. If click cancel, the formatting will be lose.
 http://www.ximnet.com.my/upload/copy_from_word_2010.swf

Thanks.

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 25 May 2010, 03:45 PM
Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem and found that it is due to the TD width which is set in inches. See the table code below pasted from MS Word in the editor, e.g.

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;border: medium none;" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td style="padding-bottom: 0in; background-color: transparent; padding-left: 5.4pt; width: 6.65in; padding-right: 5.4pt;   padding-top: 0in;border: black 1pt solid;" valign="top">
            <p><span style="font-family: calibri;">&nbsp;</span></p>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>

I logged the problem in our PITS system with ID 2242 and our developers will fix the problem. I also updated your Telerik points.

Sincerely yours,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
HSLaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 26 May 2010, 02:32 AM
Thanks.

I noticed in PITS, there are two same issues with ID 2241 and 2242.
Rumen
Telerik team
answered on 26 May 2010, 04:31 PM
Hi HSLaw,

Thank you for your note. I deleted one of the both same issues and keep the other one. The system should be refreshed and you will see the change.

Kind regards,
Rumen
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Editor
Asked by
HSLaw
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Rumen
Telerik team
HSLaw
Top achievements
Rank 1