I tried to follow your scenario but on my side it works as expected (you can see the TabControlContent.png in the attached files - I am able to see the content of all tabItems).
However, you can try the following:
- try cleaning/rebuilding the solution,
- deleting bin and obj folders of the projects
- try removing the ShadowCache of the designer. In order to achieve this you should do the following:
1) Close all visual studio instances.
2) Go to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\<visual_studio_version,for_example_12.0>\Designer\ShadowCache and delete the folders there - this is the cache of VisualStudio's designer.
If none of this helps, could you elaborate a bit more on your scenario. I might be missing some important part of your implementation. This is why I believe it will be better if you send us a sample project or if you can modify the project I sent. This will allow us reproduce the issue locally and investigate the reason behind this behavior.
Also could you give us more information about:
- framework version of the project and binaries - 4.0 or 4.5,
- if you are using binaries from installation or from Nuget packages,
- the version of your Visual Studio,
- if you are using some third party tools/extensions for Visual Studio.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items