This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

TabItem color and underline in Telerik 2010 Q1

1 Answer 82 Views
TabControl
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Muhammad Djamaluddin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Muhammad Djamaluddin asked on 28 Apr 2010, 03:52 AM
Hi,

In Telerik 2009 Q3, every tab item in my application that currently is not selected has default foreground color white
while the selected tab has color black.
But now in 2010 Q1 every tab item has black foreground. How can you can this setting back to Q3 style?
Another thing, how you remove the underline from tab item header?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 30 Apr 2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Muhammad Djamaluddin,

You will need to edit the control template of the RadOutollBarItems in Blend and remove the OuterBorder_Selected BorderBrush from the SelectVisual Border.

<Border x:Name="SelectVisual" Margin="-1 0 -1 -1" Opacity="0"
BorderBrush="{StaticResource ControlItem_OuterBorder_Selected}" BorderThickness="1">

<Border Background="{StaticResource ControlItem_Background_Selected}" BorderBrush="{StaticResource ControlItem_InnerBorder_Selected}" BorderThickness="1"/>

</Border>

I prepared an example illustrating this approach. Please take a look at it and let me know if it works for you or if you need more info.

Also you can find more information on How to edit control templates in Expression Blend here.

Greetings,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
TabControl
Asked by
Muhammad Djamaluddin
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or