TabControl to fill the RadPane Width 100%

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Joe Lozina
    Joe Lozina avatar
    25 posts

Posted 25 Aug 2010 Link to this post

Hi

I have a RadTabControl which I have placed in a RadPane (which is in RadDocking control) and I would like the Tab control to fit in the Pane filling up the width i.e. width is 100%. Ive attached a screen dump of my screen with what I am trying to achieve.

Also how can you get the tool bar to fit the width of the RadPane?

<telerik:RadSplitContainer Orientation="Horizontal" InitialPosition="DockedBottom" Height="350"  >
             <telerik:RadPaneGroup>
                 <telerik:RadPane x:Name="bottomPane" Header="Work Item Form"  >
                     <telerik:RadTabControl x:Name="radTabControl" SelectedIndex="0" Width="auto" Height="auto">
                         <telerik:RadTabItem Header="Details" Width="auto" Height="auto">

<Grid  Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" Margin="10,0,0,0">
                                 <Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                     <RowDefinition Height="Auto"/>
                                     <RowDefinition Height="*" />

</Grid.RowDefinitions>
                                 <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
                                     <ColumnDefinition Width="100" />
                                     <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
                                     <ColumnDefinition Width="*" />
                                 </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="0" Grid.Column="1" HorizontalAlignment="Left"  FontWeight="Bold" Margin="3.5,6,3.5,3.5" >Details</TextBlock>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Category:</TextBlock>
                                 <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="Location" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                         ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="1" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />

<TextBlock Grid.Row="2" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Work Item:</TextBlock>
                                 <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="WorkItem" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                         ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />

<TextBlock Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Responsibility:</TextBlock>
                                 <TextBox Grid.Row="3" Grid.Column="1" x:Name="Responsibility" Margin="3.5" Width="200" HorizontalAlignment="Left"></TextBox>

<TextBlock Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Center" >Reminder:</TextBlock>
                                 <StackPanel Grid.Row="4" Grid.Column="1" Orientation="Horizontal">

<CheckBox VerticalAlignment="Center" Margin="3.5" ></CheckBox>
                                     <telerik:RadComboBox x:Name="Reminder" IsEditable="True" Margin="3.5"
                         ItemsSource="{Binding Location}" IsReadOnly="True" Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="2" Width="140"  HorizontalAlignment="Left" />
                                 </StackPanel>
                                 <StackPanel Grid.Row="5" Grid.Column="1" Orientation="Horizontal" Margin="3.5">
                                     <Button Content="Save" Width="100"/>
                                     <Button Content="Cancel" Width="100" Margin="10,0,0,0"/>
                                 </StackPanel>
                             </Grid>
                         </telerik:RadTabItem>
                     </telerik:RadTabControl>
                 </telerik:RadPane>
             </telerik:RadPaneGroup>
         </telerik:RadSplitContainer>

Thanks,
    Joe
  2. Viktor Tsvetkov
    Admin
    Viktor Tsvetkov avatar
    382 posts

Posted 27 Aug 2010 Link to this post

Hello Joe Lozina,

Could you please examine the attached sample project and modify it to reproduce your issue, because I do not get such behavior?

Regards,
    Viktor Tsvetkov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner