This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

System.NullReferenceException

4 Answers 89 Views
PropertyGrid
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1
Hugues asked on 25 Aug 2015, 03:05 PM
I am getting a system null reference exception when the value element of a property grid item is a text and you double click on it. This is happening in the latest version of Telerik.WinControls.UI.dll 2015.2.728.40

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 26 Aug 2015, 11:27 AM
Hi Hugues,

Thank you for writing.

I was not able to reproduce this issue. In addition, we do not have other reports for similar issues in our Feedback Portal. I have attached a small video that shows what I am doing. Could you please check it and let me know what else I need to do in order to reproduce the issue?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Aug 2015, 04:20 PM
I believe the problem is on my end. Sorry about that.
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 27 Aug 2015, 04:36 PM
The problem is happening because i am using custom controls in my property grid and one of the control threw the exception but for whatever reason it told me the exception was coming from one of your .dll
Dimitar
Telerik team
answered on 28 Aug 2015, 08:44 AM
Hello Hugues,

I am glad that you have found the reason for the exception. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Dimitar
Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
PropertyGrid
Asked by
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar
Telerik team
Hugues
Top achievements
Rank 1