Thank you for contacting us!
Please follow the instructions below for setting office365 synchronization up:
· in the username field enter your email
· in the password field- your password
· in the email field- your email
· the value of the server field enter https://mailxyz.org/EWS/Exchange.asmx, where https://mailxyz.org is your server
· do not fill the domain field, its value is extracted automatically from the e-mail if nothing is entered into that field and check the "Server requires SSL" checkbox.
Below is an example of how we sync with our test Office365 account:
Server: https://pod51049.outlook.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx (and check "Server requires SSL" checkbox).
Could you, please try with the described above steps and comment if the issue is still reproducible?
Have a suggestion or face a problem - you can use the Ideas & Feedback portal
to submit ideas, feedback and vote for them.