Thanks for your reply.
In order to dig further in your issue I would ask you to capture log using Fiddler when this happens.
I am not sure whether you have noticed a pattern to reproduce the issue or it happens randomly so it is up to you to start Fiddler at the right moment.
- Download Fiddler from here and install it.
- Run Fiddler and go to Tools -> Fiddler Options.
- On the HTTPS page, verify that Capture HTTPS Connects is enabled.
- Verify that Decrypt HTTPS traffic is enabled with the ...from all processes option and minimize Fiddler to tray.
- Open your project and attempt to reproduce the issue.
- Once reproduced navigate to File -> Save -> All Sessions, save the archive to disk (a SAZ file).
- Open a private ticket and send us the saz file.
Reinstalling the client every time is not a solution so we have to find the culprit. Normally reopening the project should sync the changes if not disconnected from the server.
Did you try to reopen the client and then open the same project?
One more thing I want you to try is to clear your project cache. There is a subfolder named as your email address at %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon folder. Find there your project cache, delete it and check whether your changes will be synced.
Additionally access your project from our in-browser client
where the unsynced project location is and check if the changes are available. Then open the same project in Graphite.