This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Style/Template RadStacked100DataBar

1 Answer 152 Views
DataBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Paul asked on 16 Mar 2015, 10:23 PM
I need to style a RadStacked100DataBar similar to the attached picture, or I need to use a different control.  Do you guys have an example of the templates used for the RadStacked100DataBar and how best to re-template them to put a label in the center of each "section". 

Thank You
Paul

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Evgenia
Telerik team
answered on 19 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM
Hello Paul,

Please mind that RadDataBar control purpose by definition is to represent numeric values that should be compared cell-by-cell integrated in grid. So you should ask yourself - are you using RadGridView in your application?
If that is the case then you might find 1-st suggestion useful. If you are not using RadGridView to wrap these bars then please refer to suggestion 2.

1. By design only RadDataBar has Labels and LabelPosition property that lets you choose from predefined enum of positions. You may read more about it in our documentation. You can still have labels and position them on RadStacked100DataBar with custom element as demonstrated in the attached project.

2. You might use our RadChartView control and more specifically its Bar series with Stack100 Combine Mode as demonstrated in our online demo. To be able to position them in the Center of the Bar you might use the approach shown in this help topic.

Let me know if you need any further assistance with this.

Regards,
Evgenia
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
DataBar
Asked by
Paul
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Evgenia
Telerik team
Share this question
or