Strange error, occures without any reason, project worked well before

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Gerhard
    Gerhard avatar
    4 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2008

    Posted 05 Apr 2009 Link to this post


    anybody seen this?

    Error 3 OpenAccess Error: assertion failed: wrong type name found C:\Gerhards Playground\VSNetDevelopment\Applications\VB\MedicalInformationAssistant\DVP\DVPObjects\obj\Debug\Liftoff.DVPObjects.dll -1 

    I can 'fix' this by stopping enhancing the project .....

    I move the project from Vanatec.OpenAccess to Telerik.OpenAccess, a painful work, but lastly I succeed. Than, suddenly, I only add some <FieldAlias> clauses, this error cames up and whatever I do and whatever I check, no chance to get it working again.

    Thanks a lot


    PS: Positions 1 and 2 were warnings about some unused local variables ...

  2. Thomas
    Thomas avatar
    588 posts

    Posted 06 Apr 2009 Link to this post

    Hi Gerhard,

    this is an insufficent internal exception message, which has been improved thanks to your input.
    What is means that during enhancement OpenAccess encountered a generic type whose full name was in an unexpected form. We are working on getting this reproduced and finally fixed if possible.

    the Telerik team

    Check out Telerik Trainer , the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
  3. DevCraft banner
Back to Top