This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Stack Cisco 3750 switch with different IOS feature

1 Answer 13 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Kelly
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kelly asked on 10 Sep 2014, 04:16 AM
I try to stack a [url=http://www.router-switch.com/ws-c3750x-24p-s-p-1536.html]WS-C3750X-24P-S PoE switch[/url] , which license suitable for it?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 12 Sep 2014, 03:21 PM
Hi Kelly,

I am not sure I understand your requirements. Can you please elaborate a bit more on what kind of application you would like to build.

If you're looking to build an app targeting iOS devices you can look into our AppBuilder is a Integrated Cloud Enviroment leveraging Apache Cordova. It enables you to build hybrid apps using JavaScript and HTML for the most relevant mobile platforms, including iOS, Android and WindowsPhone8. The Telerik Platform offering on top of AppBuilder, provides multiple tools and components for mobile developing.

You can check the Telerik Platform Purchasing options here. You can also take a closer look at the Telerik Platform documentation for more information about the UI tools and powerful cloud services it provides.

Let me know if that helps or if you have more questions.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Kelly
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Share this question
or