After several weeks of in-depth research and development, we are happy to announce the immediate availability of the first Service Pack of Telerik Reporting. All bugs that have been reported just before this release have been fixed, including the troublesome data source problem. In this build, the data source can be set in a completely codeless way by using the Data Source Wizard.
Here is a list of the most important fixes:
- Fixed several problems with the installation process on 32bit and 64bit Windows OS machines
- Fixed several issues with the Report.DataSource editor and Connect Data Source Wizard to support all data providers
- Fixed an issue with event-handling in VB examples
- Fixed a minor problem in PDF rendering
- Added TextBox.Multiline and TextBox.TextWrap
- Fixed several problems in the Chart Item - design time and rendering
- Fixed several issues and improved the Report designer and previewing at design time
- Fixed a number of issues in Image rendering - page breaks, grouping, etc
- Fixed a number of issues with report data processing - grouping, item binding expression evaluation, etc
- Fixed a problem in the rendering extension discovery mechanism
- Fixed cookieless session for the Web ReportViewer control
- Fixed an issue with the Win ReportViewer control
We urge to download and update your application with the latest release of Telerik Reporting.
For those of you who would like to have some fun while using the tool, please review the new Reporting Challenge! Not only is it fun, but you may as well win a free license of Telerik Reporting together with a 19” Nec LCD monitor.
The Telerik team