1. A similar question was replied in this forum thread
. Please review the thread and the referenced resources.
In brief, the App ID for Telerik Platform (formerly API key)
is a public key. You may want to design the access control and permissions in the backend resources as per your security strategy to ensure it is accommodated appropriately.
2. I am guessing that you refer to the personalization of the email templates sent at the time of user account events.
The easiest way is to customize the default one.
Alternatively, you may want to:
- Turn off the sending of the automatic emails
- Include your separate templates for each language / use case
- After a user registers, changes password, updates the profile, etc., send the template either via a cloud code event
(available after creating a user account) or a cloud function
More on sending email notifications is available here