This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Some questions

2 Answers 71 Views
ScheduleView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Carl Björnberg
Top achievements
Rank 1
Carl Björnberg asked on 11 Apr 2011, 08:15 AM
Hi,

I have some questions regarding the RadScheduleView:

* I have problems with appointments spanning several days. These event span the whole width of the column in the day or week view. Our users are used to double clicking in the calendar to add a new appointment, but there isn't any room left in the column to click to add an appointment. I know that the All Day list isn't implemented in the RadScheduleView (it is available in the RadScheduler), but I need a temporary solution to this problem - if there is one. Maybe I could limit the width of the appointment box in the calendar, but I don't know how?

* I've localized the ScheduleView so that all time formats are in 24HR format. This works great in the calendar or if I drag an appointment. But if I resizing an appointment, the new time shown while resizing is shown in 12HR format. Have I missed something or is this a bug?

* Is it possible to store time only in hours and minutes, not seconds when dragging or resizing appointments? I've implemented a custom drag drop behavior class so I'm able to remove seconds when storing the appointment i the datastore, but seconds are still visible in the ScheduleView.

Best Regards,
Windev

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Konstantina
Telerik team
answered on 12 Apr 2011, 01:14 PM
Hello Windev,

Straight to your questions.

1. Yes, you can change the size of the Appointments using the MinAppointmentHeight and MinAppointmentWidth properties.
2. To change the appearance of the resizing cue you can set the ResizeArrowCueItemTemplate.
3. Could you please elaborate more on this - what exactly you want to change, sending us a screenshot will be very helpful.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Konstantina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Carl Björnberg
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Apr 2011, 07:41 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've submitted an support ticket with screenshots attached.

Best Regards,
Windev
Tags
ScheduleView
Asked by
Carl Björnberg
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Konstantina
Telerik team
Carl Björnberg