Thanks for your great feedback. It is much appreciated. Now onto your questions:
· Do you have specific steps to reproduce the Graphite Simulator issue? If you close the simulator window and then open it again what happens?
· About code indentation:
o We have already logged in our backlog ability to specify what characters to use for indentation: tabs or spaces. We all known that everybody has opinion on this :)
· Double clicking on an identifier starting with underscore should definitely select it. I have logged this in our bug tracking system. Thanks for spotting it.
· Support for Cordova plugins is on its way. Stay tuned.
· Support for application XML configuration (device orientation, enabled services – GPS, Contacts, etc.) is also planned.
· OS X version is something that we want you the community to drive us there. If it is highly desired it will be alive sooner. We also want to see Icenium on those great Retina MacBooks J
· Why not integrate the remote compile command in graphite? – can you elaborate on this one.
· Providing IntelliSense like support for common JS framework is also on the backlog list.
· Integrating tools like js-beautify is something that we have also discussed internally. I cannot share more about it, but we are thinking about this as well.
· Offline support is also in our backlog for Graphite. It is a huge peace of work and again we are leaning towards the community for its priority.
· We have already updating and testing the latest Cordova version internally. We definitely want to be “in-sync” with Cordova releases.
· Publish to app store is in our backlog with very high priority. Stay tuned.
· Will the service in future have a cost? - We are actively discussing this internally. Actually I’m just going to attend a meeting about this. For now you can read more about this on our FAQ page here.
Thanks again for your valuable feedback. Please keep it coming and stay tuned J