I am on Icenium 1.9 and when I run the simulator, I only see a white screen. When i rotate the display, I can see the app's first page, but cannot click on any button.
I have found the workaround about this problem and applied the solutions :
- Graphite-only: When you launch the simulator, the simulator loads but the device screen remains white or the simulator loads but the application is not rendered properly.
When you launch the simulator, the application is not rendered properly. This might be caused by outdated device drivers for your graphics card or a corrupted simulator module.
- Update the device drivers for your graphics card.
- If updating the device drivers does not resolve the problem, perform a clean install of Graphite.
- Close all running instances of Graphite.
- From the Windows Control Panel, uninstall Graphite.
- In a file explorer, navigate to
%localappdata%\Temp and delete the
IceDeviceSimulator directory and all its contents.
- Navigate to
%localappdata%\Telerik and delete the
BlackDragon directory and all its contents.
- Navigate to
%localappdata%\Apps\2.0 and delete the contents of the directory.
- Install Graphite.
You can use the same
setup.exe that you used for the initial installation.
So my graphic card driver is up to date (Nvidia GeForce GT 750M - Driver 331.65) and followed the reinstall procedure 3 times already (FYI I cannot locate the
on %localappdata%\Temp, so I could not delete it !).
Here is my blackdragon log file if of any help :
[2013-11-01 14:26:23.642] Log (Info,None): Version 2013.3.1031.1. Deployment location https://app.icenium.com.
[2013-11-01 14:26:25.483] Log (Info,None): Logged in as: email@example.com
Thanks for your kind help