Can you try the following:
- Close all instances of Graphite
- Clear the content of %localappdata%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Cache folder.
- Restart Graphite.
If this doesn't help, try the following:
- Launch Graphite
- Open Task Manager, locate Icenium.Graphite.exe in the Processes tab, right-click and choose Open File Location
- Uninstall Graphite from Control Panel > Programs and Features > Add/Remove Programs.
- Delete the folder opened in Step 2.
- Install Graphite again.
If the problem persists, we're going to need some more information in order to diagnose the problem. Could you please provide us with the Graphite logs located in %LocalAppData%\Telerik\BlackDragon\Logs. You can upload the logs at some free file hosting provider and give us the link or send them at our email email@example.com.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Big news for mobile app and .NET developers! Hear about it at our Release Keynote. Thursday, September 26th, 11AM EDT
Do you enjoy Icenium? Vote for it in Windows IT Pro Community Choice Awards as Best Cloud Computing Product or Service (Category 5).
Looking for tips & tricks directly from the Icenium team? Check out our blog!
Share feedback and vote for features on our Feedback Portal.