This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Silverlight V2009.3.1208

4 Answers 225 Views
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
al
Top achievements
Rank 1
al asked on 10 Dec 2009, 10:24 AM
Hi!
I have downloaded the telerik silverlight controls V2009.3.11.03 yesterday. But last night you have released a new version so i downloaded it this afternoon. I installed the latest version and try to run the sample on my local machine but it failed. below is the error.

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Ria, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (C:\Program Files\Telerik\RadControls for Silverlight Q3 2009 SP1\Demos\ExamplesWeb\web.config line 76)

<add name="DomainServiceModule" type="System.Web.Ria.Services.DomainServiceHttpModule, System.Web.Ria,Version=2.0.0.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>

I also tried to update my projects using the old version of telerik, and i also got an error in silverlight

Unhandled Error in Silverlight 2 Application Method 'get_Z' in type 'Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadWindow' from assembly 'Telerik.Windows.Controls.Navigation, Version=2009.1.312.1020, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7' does not have an implementation.   at QuestionPoolSL.QP_MainPage.Questions_GetQuestionLayoutSettingsCompleted(Object sender, GetQuestionLayoutSettingsCompletedEventArgs e)
   at QuestionPoolSL.QPQuestions.QPQuestionsClient.OnGetQuestionLayoutSettingsCompleted(Object state)

looking forward for you emidiate response....

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
answered on 10 Dec 2009, 12:40 PM
Hi al,

The Live Demos of the RadControls for Silverlight suite require .NET Ria Services. I suggest that you download and install them and use the Q3 2009 SP1 build we released yesterday.

Kind regards,
Erjan Gavalji
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 07 Jan 2010, 12:28 AM
That fixed it for me.  Thanks!
Bob
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Jan 2010, 05:51 PM
I setup a new development machine which includes:  Windows 7 Ultimate 64; visual Studio 2008 & 2010 Beta 2; and your newest tools.  I download all the .NET Ria Services and installed which I still get this error.  Any other things I can do to get your tools to work?

Best Regards,

Bob
Petar
Telerik team
answered on 20 Jan 2010, 09:40 AM
Hello Bob,

RadControls for Silverlight require also Silverlight Tools . Could you confirm that Silverlight Tools are installed on the host machine? In case they are not here you will find the Silverlight Tools download.

Hope this will help.

Regards,
Peter
the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
Watch a video on how to optimize your support resource searches and check out more tips on the blogs.
Tags
Installer and Visual Studio Extensions
Asked by
al
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Erjan Gavalji
Telerik team
Kevin
Top achievements
Rank 2