This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Sharepoint 2010 integration issue

3 Answers 53 Views
PanelBar
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
manoj
Top achievements
Rank 1
manoj asked on 12 Oct 2010, 07:56 AM
Hi, I am manoj kumar rai. i am using the given control radpanelbar in sharepoint 2010 as instructions given in this link by telrik http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/replace-sharepoint-quick-launch-menu-with-radpanelbar.html

But this control is working fine only in default.master . if i am trying the same steps in V4.master of publishing site ,which is used by sharepoint 2010 then this control is not working .Please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks
Manoj kumar rai

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 12 Oct 2010, 03:09 PM
Hello Manoj,

When you say the control is not working, what are you referring to. Is not rendering correctly? If it's some rendering issue, the problem could be that the master has some styles that are overriding the RadPanelBar's styles. You can use a tool like IE Developer Toolbar if you're using IE7 (in IE8 it's part of the developer tools menu option under Tools) and see what's going on.

I hope that helps.
manoj
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Oct 2010, 06:27 AM
Hi, when i am using the steps given for adding this control in sharepoint master page, then in default.master its working fine. but in v4.master ,collapsable and expandible is not coming ,even sub level are also not coming. so i feel it's not the problem of styles.
Please help.

Thanks
Manoj kumar rai
Kalina
Telerik team
answered on 18 Oct 2010, 03:27 PM
Hi manoj,

Could you please send us a live URL where the issue can be observed? Thanks.

Best wishes,
Kalina
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
PanelBar
Asked by
manoj
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Cori
Top achievements
Rank 2
manoj
Top achievements