This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

SharePoint 2010 - TelerikGrid with Empty Skin-Group Collapse issue.

1 Answer 11 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Vasanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Vasanth asked on 01 Aug 2013, 11:08 AM
Hi Team,

I need a help on Telerik Gird for which I am facing a issue with Collapsing functionality. In the grid there are several Hierarchy groups with row items under each of the them.
When I try to collapse a group, it will end up hiding a bunch of the rows, not just the selected group. 

I encountered this problem when I modified the below mentioned code used in the Telerik grid.

Radgrid.Skin="";

I am using this code in Code behind, I don't want the skin, so I made the above code to take value as empty. This affects the group collapse functionality. I have attached the screenshot which displays the issue.

Note: I am implementing this control in SharePoint 2010

Please suggest me a solution ASAP. Its very urgent.

Thanks
-Vasanth

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
answered on 06 Aug 2013, 11:51 AM
Hi Vasanth,

If you don't need the skin, just leave out the Skin property and set EnableEmbeddedSkins = false for the grid. Do not set the Skin property to an empty string as this is not a valid skin name. If this does not help, please, open up a formal support ticket and send your implementation as a test project.

Regards,
Tsvetoslav
Telerik
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed now.
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Vasanth
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tsvetoslav
Telerik team
Share this question
or