Setting the Comparator?

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Phone
    Phone avatar
    5 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2011

    Posted 12 Oct 2011 Link to this post


    I am working on a RadDataFilter that looks like the following:
    <templates:RuleEditorTemplateSelector x:Key="myEditorTemplate">
        <templates:RuleEditorTemplateRule PropertyName="Priority" DataTemplate="{StaticResource priorityTemplate}" />
        <templates:RuleEditorTemplateRule PropertyName="Location" DataTemplate="{StaticResource locationTemplate}" />
        <templates:RuleEditorTemplateRule PropertyName="TypeName" DataTemplate="{StaticResource typeTemplate}" />
    <telerik:RadDataFilter x:Name="myFilter" Source="{Binding Path=Items}"
      AutoGenerateItemPropertyDefinitions="False" EditorTemplateSelector="{StaticResource myEditorTemplate}">
        <dataFilter:ItemPropertyDefinition PropertyName="Priority" PropertyType="{Binding Int32}" DisplayName="Priority" />
        <dataFilter:ItemPropertyDefinition PropertyName="Location" PropertyType="{Binding}" DisplayName="Location" />
        <dataFilter:ItemPropertyDefinition PropertyName="TypeName" PropertyType="{Binding Int32}" DisplayName="Type" />

    My problem is, the comparison drop down list is always empty. I'm referring to the list that says "Is equal to", "Is not equal to", etc. My question is, why is the list empty? Also, is there a way to specify which of the items in the list are available?

    Thank you!
  2. Rossen Hristov
    Rossen Hristov avatar
    2478 posts

    Posted 13 Oct 2011 Link to this post

    Hi Phone,

    Could you please send us a small sample project that reproduces the behavior that you are faced with.

    Thank you.

    Kind regards,
    the Telerik team

    Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Phone
    Phone avatar
    5 posts
    Member since:
    Sep 2011

    Posted 13 Oct 2011 Link to this post

    Well, I think I figured it out. The problem seemed to be happening when I was setting the ItemPropertyDefinition elements in markup. Everything worked fine once I moved it into the code-behind.

Back to Top