I am also trying to do the same thing using BusinesscardElement. I am using WinForms Q3 2009 and doing the following
- Made a list of RadElements
- Added four RadButtonElements and a BusinessCardElement to the list.
- Assigned the list to carousel
radCarousel1.DataSource = products;
- Assigned an event handler to SelectedIndexChanged event of the carousel
- Within the event handler method, assigned the GalleryMouseOverBehavior to the BusinessCard
This works fine as long as i dont mouse over to the businesscardelement. Once i do that the businessCardelement stops behaving like a carousel item. I thought this should add to the behaviour of the item. Any ideas on how to fix this?