Scrollbar minimum size too small on Expression_Dark theme with new 2016.1.112.1050 dlls

3 posts, 1 answers
  1. Patrick
    Patrick avatar
    43 posts

Posted 18 Jan Link to this post

Hello,

We noticed with the recent dll update that the scrollbar min size has changed, so much so that it disappears with many objects (some instances we have >10,000 items). See attached photos. It appears on both the RadListbox and RadGridView so I assume it's the theme of the scrollviewer control itself.

This doesn't seem to be an issue with either Summer Theme or Office_Black, which has a reasonable min size.

What means do you recommend getting around this, will it be addressed in the next release?

Thank you!

2. Answer
    Masha
    Admin
    Masha avatar
    355 posts

Posted 19 Jan Link to this post

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

We will provide a fix for this issue in our next internal build which is next Monday. I apologize for the inconvenience. I have updated your Telerik points for your involvement. 

Regards,
    Masha
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Patrick
    Patrick avatar
    43 posts

Posted 19 Jan in reply to Masha Link to this post

Masha,
    Thank you for quick response.
    -Patrick