This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Scroll in RadCharts | version Q3 2010

3 Answers 42 Views
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Marut
Top achievements
Rank 1
Marut asked on 01 Feb 2011, 01:35 PM
Hi , 

Is it possible to implement scroll in RadChart for Win Forms. We are currently using version Q3 2010.

Thanks,
Marut

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Evgenia
Telerik team
answered on 04 Feb 2011, 10:14 AM
Hello Marut,

Zooming and scrolling feature is not available in RadChart for WinForms. However there is a KB article demonstrating a way to implement such behavior on your own - http://www.telerik.com/community/code-library/winforms/chart/zooming-scrolling-in-radchart.aspx

Greetings,
Evgenia
the Telerik team
Q3’10 SP1 of RadControls for WinForms is available for download; also available is the Q1'11 Roadmap for Telerik Windows Forms controls.
Janaki
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 15 Oct 2012, 06:16 AM
Hi

I am using Q3 2010 telerik version for silverlight.In radchart i have used zooming and scrolling.In my local system it works fine.But in production it is not working.

Needed Help ....
Evgenia
Telerik team
answered on 16 Oct 2012, 11:48 AM
Hello Janaki,

It is hard to say why you are facing problems with this feature based on the information provided. Please note that  that with the Q3 2012 official release (expected for the mid-October) you will no longer receive future updates, new features and installations for WPF 3.5 and Silverlight 4 controls. You can read here for more information.
I strongly reccomend that you migrate to our latest version so that you will be able to access the latest hotfixes and new features of our controls.

On a side note - this forum post was opened for questions regarding RadChart for WinForms. Please consider asking yours in the forum threads with relevant Product and Technology used.

Kind regards,
Evgenia
the Telerik team
You’ve been asking for it and now it’s time for us to deliver. RadControls for WinForms Q3 2012 release is just around the corner. Sign up for a free webinar to see first all the latest enhancements.
Tags
Chart (obsolete as of Q1 2013)
Asked by
Marut
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Evgenia
Telerik team
Janaki
Top achievements
Rank 1