I am using RadScheduleView (WPF) for the touch screen application currently developing.Trying to implement the below styling changes to RadScheduleView
1. Increase the height of calendar View Definitions List / Ribbon (where the Day, Week, Month, etc. options are)
2. Increase the size of calendar navigation buttons (right side of calendar ribbon)
3. Increase the height of scrollbar at the bottom of the calendar
4. Open the Appointment Dialog for single click of an Appointment
5. Remove the delete button 'x' from the Appointment
Right clicked the properties -> AppointmentStyleSelector and selected Extract Value to Resource, below error is seen
"Could not create resource"
"Value cannot be null."
"Parameter name : PropertyKey"
I am using the Metro Theme (RadControls for WPF Q1 2012). Does not have Expression Blend.
I do not know if I will require the XAML markup for the ScheduleViewBase implementing the above changes.
Please let me know for any clarifications.
Thank you & Regards,