Straight to your questions:
- "but when i opened http://www.awaspi.com/a/index.html this url with iphone
there is a button "Turn ON Flashlight"
i click that it does not do any thing
i want to access device flashlight and handle it and open it automatically "
This is so, as this sample is developed to run as a hybrid application directly on the phone and not to be deployed on a web page and later be accessed from the device. In other words, it is expected for the flashlight not be activated, because the web page, where the button resides, does not have access to the its native api.
- "i export telerik flashlight sample and this is not work for iphone"
If you have successfully imported the Flashlight sample inside your Telerik Platform account, you will then need to deploy the application on actual device as an application package. This is important, as custom Cordova plugins are only supported on real devices and not in AppBuilder Companion apps. So, to deploy the sample on your iPhone as an application package you will need to:
- Configure proper Apple provisioning. You can check these articles from our online documentation.
- Build and deploy the app as an application package. Here is the link with the steps for this.
- Try if the flashlight will work on the phone as expected.
- "is fşashlight plugin support iphone 4(IOS 8)
can i do as in attached image with that plugin"
Yes, the flashlight plugin is fully supported on iPhone 4 devices. And yes, with you can turn on/off the device's flashlight.
I hope this helps.