This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Ruing the Demos of the build RadControls_for_WPF_35_2011_1_0419_Dev

1 Answer 45 Views
Docking
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Velauther
Top achievements
Rank 1
Velauther asked on 30 Jun 2011, 11:30 AM

Hi, we have bought the telerik WPF RadControls and was trying to run the demos but most of the demos we are getting the following error.

{"Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView, Version=2011.1.419.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.":"Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView, Version=2011.1.419.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7"}

Could someone help us to run fix the issue?

Thanks

VJ

Note:- I have the check the version of Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.dll in the ' %ProgramFiles%\Telerik\RadControls for WPF Q1 2011 SP1\Binaries\WPF ' folder. it is 2011.1.419.35

I have checked the TargetFrameworkVersion in the project.

<Reference Include="Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView, Version=2011.1.419.35, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=5803cfa389c90ce7,processorArchitecture=MSIL">
      <SpecificVersion>False</SpecificVersion>
      <HintPath>..\..\..\Binaries\WPF\Telerik.Windows.Controls.GridView.dll</HintPath>
      <Private>False</Private>
    </Reference>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Yordanka
Telerik team
answered on 01 Jul 2011, 12:08 PM
Hello Velauther,

Please check my answer in your previous forum thread regarding the same topic.

All the best,
Yordanka
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Docking
Asked by
Velauther
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Yordanka
Telerik team
Share this question
or