2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Alexandru
    Alexandru avatar
    3 posts

Posted 16 Aug 2013 Link to this post

I'm having some problems with RTL in ListView. Is this the way to properly handle issues like this? (remove the custom CSS and you'll get the misalignment).
    I presume that the arrow pointing to the right should in fact point to the left, but that would also imply the MobileView being opened from the left....
    ScrollView doesn't  work properly. The second ScrollView is in the left, but it won't let you swipe to it.
    Also, DataViz charts seem to have problems with RTL. Legend's items become misaligned, the connectors too.
    I need an advice on how to continue with this matter.  Should I try patching with css/js corrections as needed? 
  2. Alexander Valchev
    Alexander Valchev avatar
    2873 posts

Posted 19 Aug 2013 Link to this post

Hello Alexandru,

RTL is a very broad topic which we have not tested extensively and can't commit to being fully supported.
    We will appreciate if you open a feature request for mobile RTL support on Kendo UI Feedback portal. In this way the other users will be able to comment and/or vote for this idea. If it turns out to be popular we will consider including it in the roadmap.
    Until then the solution is to keep patching with custom styling/js logic as you suggested.

Alexander Valchev
    Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!