This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RTL

1 Answer 64 Views
ListView (Mobile)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Alexandru
Top achievements
Rank 1
Alexandru asked on 16 Aug 2013, 09:14 AM
Hi,
I'm having some problems with RTL in ListView. Is this the way to properly handle issues like this? (remove the custom CSS and you'll get the misalignment).
I presume that the arrow pointing to the right should in fact point to the left, but that would also imply the MobileView being opened from the left....
ScrollView doesn't  work properly. The second ScrollView is in the left, but it won't let you swipe to it.
Also, DataViz charts seem to have problems with RTL. Legend's items become misaligned, the connectors too.
I need an advice on how to continue with this matter.  Should I try patching with css/js corrections as needed? 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Alexander Valchev
Telerik team
answered on 19 Aug 2013, 02:09 PM
Hello Alexandru,

RTL is a very broad topic which we have not tested extensively and can't commit to being fully supported.
We will appreciate if you open a feature request for mobile RTL support on Kendo UI Feedback portal. In this way the other users will be able to comment and/or vote for this idea. If it turns out to be popular we will consider including it in the roadmap.
Until then the solution is to keep patching with custom styling/js logic as you suggested.

Regards,
Alexander Valchev
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
ListView (Mobile)
Asked by
Alexandru
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Alexander Valchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or