Rounded corners?

8 posts, 1 answers
  1. Richard
    Richard avatar
    38 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 Link to this post

Hi,

Is there an ability to add rounded corners?  I couldn't see anything, but have only had a quick look.

Thanks,

Richard
  2. Ivo
    Admin
    Ivo avatar
    689 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 Link to this post

Hi Richard,

We do not have a control only for rounded corners. Depending on your specific case you can either use RadFormDecorator, or any of the other controls like RadToolTip, RadInput, etc (where rounded corners are part of the skin).

You can also check the RoundedCornersPanel in the AJAX Toolkit

Kind regards,
    Ivo
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
    Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Richard
    Richard avatar
    38 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 Link to this post

I meant will the style builder allow us to style controls with rounded corners.  E,g. a grid with rounded corners, a dock with  rounded corner, etc?

Thanks,

Richard
  5. Answer
    Alex Gyoshev
    Admin
    Alex Gyoshev avatar
    2500 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 Link to this post

Hello Richard,

It depends on which parts of the control you want to add rounded corners. We'll extend the functionality of the fine-tune interface so that rounded corners may be edited (on places where they were). If you want to have additional rounded corners (e.g. around the Grid), such feature will not be included for now.

Best wishes,
    Alex
    the Telerik team

Instantly find answers to your questions on the new Telerik Support Portal.
    Check out the tips for optimizing your support resource searches.
  6. mo mo
    mo mo avatar
    2 posts

Posted 29 Apr 2010 Link to this post

hello

in the menue i set  EnableRoundedCorners="true"  and in the RadFormDecorator  i set  EnableRoundedCorners="true" .
    and the menue still without any  Rounded Corners and i am using webBlue as a skin .

Regard
  7. Yana
    Admin
    Yana avatar
    4554 posts

Posted 30 Apr 2010 Link to this post

Hello mo mo,

Rounded corners for RadMenu are available since Q1 2010 (2010.1.309). Which version you're using?

Best wishes,
    Yana
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
  8. mo mo
    mo mo avatar
    2 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 Link to this post

hi

i am using 2010.1.415.35 and  webblue skin

regard
  9. Yana
    Admin
    Yana avatar
    4554 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 Link to this post

Hello mo mo,

The rounded corners should be available, please check our online example here, I've also attached a screenshot to show you WebBlue skin.  Please make sure that you're using the built-in "WebBlue" skin.

Regards,
    Yana
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017