We don't have a strict roadmap for JustMock for now as we want to get more feedback at this point but these are the items which are on our product backlog:
1) We'll fix all known issues and the problems reported by our customers. Hopefully most of these issues will be fixed in the next internal JustMock build (expected to be released next week).
2) More framework methods support and especially for classes coming from System, System.Web, etc. Maybe we'll also add some tests for HttpContext, HttpRequest, etc. This is also something that we'll try to include in the next JustMock build.
3) We plan to start working on a JustMock auto mocking container soon.
4) Soon we'll also start working on the integration between JustCode and JustMock. We plan to have a JustCode module which will help users get started with JustMock.
5) We'll need to work more on the documentation & examples.
JustMock will be offered as a separate product and will also be part of the ultimate license that we announced recently: http://www.telerik.com/purchase.aspx
Hope this information helps.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.