I tried to reproduce the described behavior on our side, but to no avail.
However, I might be missing an important part of your implementation. So, I attached the test project I used to test the described behavior, please feel free to modify it in order to show us how to reproduce the issue on our side.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Check out Telerik Analytics, the service which allows developers to discover app usage patterns, analyze user data, log exceptions, solve problems and profile application performance at run time. Watch the videos
and start improving your app based on facts, not hunches.