Remove padding

5 posts, 0 answers
  1. Kjell
    Kjell avatar
    203 posts

Posted 14 Feb Link to this post

I use the RadEditor in my RadGrid and vant remove padding and color around the editor.

RenderMode="Classic" And Skin="Silk"

See attached image.

How?

2. Ianko
    Admin
    Ianko avatar
    1535 posts

Posted 16 Feb Link to this post

Hello,

I suspect you are using an older version and that the encountered layout is an already fixed bug—http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/108/Feedback/Details/142794-styling-issues-appear-when-radeditor-is-nested-inside-radgrid.

You can see if the fix suggested in the item helps you. Although, if this is the case, I suggest you to upgrade.

Regards,
    Ianko
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017
  4. Kjell
    Kjell avatar
    203 posts

Posted 16 Feb in reply to Ianko Link to this post

I use latest version, se attached image
  5. Ianko
    Admin
    Ianko avatar
    1535 posts

Posted 16 Feb Link to this post

Hello,

The same is not reproducible with this online demo—http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/editor/examples/edittemplate/defaultcs.aspx.

Can you check/inspect whether the broken layout stems from external CSS or from the custom stylization of the page?

Regards,
    Ianko
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  6. Kjell
    Kjell avatar
    203 posts

Posted 18 Feb in reply to Ianko Link to this post

The problem was custom stylization of the page (CSS on table), sorry ;-)
UI for ASP.NET Ajax is Ready for VS 2017