Remove My Account

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Mahmud
    Mahmud avatar
    1 posts

Posted 30 May Link to this post

Every time I start my VS2015 project it takes so long and it comes up with a prompt asking me if I want to upgrade my subscription to Telerik platform and despite replying "NO" it keeps coming up with the same message and also there is a number of add-ons which I can't remove. 

Therefore, can you please let me know how to remove this message and remove everything related to Telerik and please delete my account afterwards.

2. Ivan Ivanov
    Ivan Ivanov avatar
    42 posts

Posted 01 Jun Link to this post

Hi Mahmud,

This message pops up once you are logged in the Visual Studio AppBuilder extension but your account is expired or doesn't support Visual Studio. If you don't want to see this message you can Log out from the AppBuilder extension by using the Log out command in the AppBuilder menu.

If you want to delete Visual Studio Extensions you can remove them from the Extensions and Updates window. Have in mind that for some of the installed extensions you may need to use the Programs and Features in the Windows Control Panel to uninstall them.

Also, your account has been deactivated from our system.

Ivan Ivanov
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items