This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Remember me

5 Answers 48 Views
AppBuilder in-browser client
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Mat-Moo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Mat-Moo asked on 03 Feb 2014, 07:49 AM
Everyday I have to log back in to my Telerik account before I can do any work on the platform.telerik.com, even with the remember me ticked.. anything I can do to resolve this, as it's most frustrating!

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 03:48 PM
Hi Mat,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've brought this to the attention of the respective team responsible for our platform login and they would investigate whether there is a problem and fix it.

Just to be thorough, you experience this whenever you're trying to work with the In-browser AppBuilder and not Windows Client or VS extension, correct?

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder, and is part of the Telerik Platform. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)
Mat-Moo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 04 Feb 2014, 07:48 PM
I mostly use the website version (would prefer to use the desktop client for speed), the forum seems to log me back in, but app keeps requesting me to login again. E.G, I've come back today and the app builder tab has gone back to the login screen, instead of on the workspace screen.
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 05 Feb 2014, 02:24 PM
Hi Mat,

Thanks for the clarification, I'm forwarding this info to our devs and we would get back to you with more info once available.

Regards,
Steve
Telerik
Icenium is now Telerik AppBuilder, and is part of the Telerik Platform. For more information on the new name, and to learn more about the Platform, register for the free online keynote and webinar on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT)
Angel
Telerik team
answered on 07 Feb 2014, 09:21 AM
Hello Matthew,
Thank you for reporting this issue. I mange to reproduce it. We identify the problem and added it in our backlog. It will be fixed soon so stay tuned.  

Regards,
Angel
Telerik
Mat-Moo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 07 Feb 2014, 08:33 PM
Tags
AppBuilder in-browser client
Asked by
Mat-Moo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Steve