This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Regarading Ticket ID: 325019

1 Answer 33 Views
Upload (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
nsrikanth 2009
Top achievements
Rank 1
nsrikanth 2009 asked on 14 Jul 2010, 02:23 PM
hi

Telerik team member has opened a ticket for my problem .Ticket last response is below
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ticket ID : 325019 .

Hello nsrikanth 2009,

This forum post was transferred to a support ticket.

Please excuse us for the delayed response, we were preparing the Q2 release. We can't reproduce the problem in our local environment. Please, send us a live URL or a sample runnable project where the issue can be seen and tested. This will allow us to resolve the problem quickly. Thank you.

Greetings,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bu there is no option to response or reply . by using this post i am unable to send the code . i am sending live URL please Check

http://66.166.156.178:6303/TelerikUplaodSample/Default.aspx

in the Default.aspx open dialog button please click

thanks
Srikanth.N

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Jul 2010, 02:57 PM
Hi nsrikanth 2009,

The problem is fixed and the Replay button should be visible by now. Lets continue the discussion there.

Greetings,
Genady Sergeev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
Upload (Obsolete)
Asked by
nsrikanth 2009
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Genady Sergeev
Telerik team
Share this question
or