This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Refreshing the pager

5 Answers 193 Views
ScrollView (Mobile)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Georgi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Georgi asked on 25 Feb 2012, 05:44 PM

Hi, 

Is there a way to refresh the pager beneath the control? I'm evaluating the scrollview to show content in specific width, but when the device orientation is changed I'm tweaking the size of the parent container and everything works except the pager which is still showing the previous page count and selection.

I'm looking for something like $("#chart").data("kendoChart").refresh()....

Regards, 

Georgi

5 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Petyo
Telerik team
answered on 27 Feb 2012, 09:18 AM
Hello,

There is no such method exposed the current beta release. The good news is a refresh method will be available in our second mobile beta, due this week. 

All the best,
Petyo
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Gaetano
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 16 Mar 2012, 02:28 PM
Is it possible to have an example of the refresh method? I cannot refresh a ScrollView after a template has been applied
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 13 Apr 2012, 08:23 PM
How do I use the refresh method properly?

I am dynamically generating the scrollView pages' content in javascript, but after I set the html of the inner div (the one with data-role="scrollview") I lose the paging functionality. I just see all of the pages content on a single page and the page indicator is gone.

When I call the refresh method, the layout is the way is should be, but the page indicator is still missing and I cannot change pages.
Petyo
Telerik team
answered on 17 Apr 2012, 01:46 PM
Hi,

The scrollview widget wraps its content in an additional div, and then appends the pager to the outer one. If you want to manipulate its contents, the right way would be to target it like this:

$("#myScrollView").children().first()

All the best,
Petyo
the Telerik team
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Alan
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 17 Apr 2012, 01:56 PM
Ok, I tried that and now I get the indicator and the proper number of pages, but all of my content is on page one and the rest are blank.
Tags
ScrollView (Mobile)
Asked by
Georgi
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Petyo
Telerik team
Gaetano
Top achievements
Rank 1