I'm having such an issue i've been struggling for hours.
First of all, I'm using data template to show some custom data from my custom appointment.
The first thing that is occuring is that after an update on any existing appointment, the data template don't refresh.
I tried many things but none worked. I may totally be missing something, but i can't see it... ):
Anyway, another issue occurs in this case:
- i have two or three appointments, one followed by the other, something like that:
- Appointment 1 starts at 11:00 ~ ends 12:00
- Appointment 2 starts at 12:00 ~ ends 13:00
- Appointment 3 starts at 13:00 ~ ends 14:00
- I created a custom appointment and i made some custom resources. If i change the custom resource in Appointment 2, for example, and save it, OK, it saves (and that's when the first issue occurs - the scheduleView doesn't change)
- If I select Appointment 1 and open it, the custom resource i saved in Appointment 2 is set to Appointment 1. (and well, it was not suposed to be the same). I could not find a pattern for this issue, it's kind of randomly
I checked my database to see if there's any ambiguity or anything else, but everything is ok, all relations and stuff are ok
I'm using Q1 2012.
I'd like some help with this. I don't know where to try anything else.