This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

reference problem

3 Answers 26 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Zied
Top achievements
Rank 1
Zied asked on 28 Oct 2011, 11:41 AM
hello i had a problem in referencing the gauge, i added the two .dlls descibed in the tutorial but this error persists:
Error 3 The tag 'RadialGauge' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://schemas.telerik.com/2008/xaml/presentation'.
any ideas please? :)

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Deyan
Telerik team
answered on 31 Oct 2011, 03:15 PM
Hello Zied,

Besides adding a reference to the DLLs, you should also add a XAML reference to the namespace containing RadGauge if you wish to use it in XAML. Please, take a look at the source code of our Examples Application where we do this for the gauge examples.

I hope this is helpful.

All the best,
Deyan
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Zied
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 31 Oct 2011, 03:59 PM
ok, this was helpful ..but i worked for the first time but then it bugs  and send an exception regaring max angle in the Mainpage.g.i.cs
System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(this, new System.Uri("/PhoneApp4;component/MainPage.xaml", System.UriKind.Relative));
i ddon't know it worked and then it sends this fatal error :/
Any idea please??
Deyan
Telerik team
answered on 01 Nov 2011, 01:53 PM
Hello Zied,

We cannot reproduce similar exception on our side and therefore it will be very helpful if you manage to prepare a sample project that reproduces it and send it to us. In this way we will be able to directly see what goes wrong and help you out.

Please note that you will have to open a new support ticket in order to be able to attach your project.

All the best,
Deyan
the Telerik team

Explore the entire Telerik portfolio by downloading the Ultimate Collection trial package. Get it now >>

Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Zied
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Deyan
Telerik team
Zied
Top achievements
Rank 1