I went to the Dashboard and exported my project as a ZIP file.
How can I re-import this ZIP again?
This is what I tried:
- I opened my project in Graphite.
- In the Project Navigator right click on the project name > Add > From Archive
- After selecting the ZIP file (from the export), Graphite warns me that all exisintg files will be overwritten. That's fine.
- I confirm with "Yes" and have to wait for a couple seconds.
- The Page Navigator rebuilds and shows the contents of my ZIP file as a subfolder of the open project.
I was expecting the whole project to be replaced by the contents of the ZIP file. Instead, nothing got replaced, but I got a new subfolder within my project.
Is this a bug or "a feature" ;-) ?