I have a reproducible problem that I encounter when the RadWizard Finish button is clicked. I believe it is Telerik related and not my code ... here is a description of the behavior.
1) User clicks Finish button. The entire browser window freezes. (i.e. cannot minimize, cannot change the page).
2) This behavior occurs in IE 10, IE 11, and Edge.
3) This behavior does not occur in Google Chrome.
4) When it happens no errors are thrown to the console window.
5) The code behind function for the Finish event is not fired. All code (including the freeze) occurs client-side in the browser.
6) The behavior does NOT occur in IE 10, IE 11, and Edge if the Visual Studio debugger is attached. No errors are thrown.
This is for an application in production and this issue causes work stoppage. Any guidance or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!