I have seen a couple of similar reports and in none of the cases have we been able to reproduce this behavior in order to investigate it.
What I can suggest at this point is the following:
- make sure the RadWindowManager does not have ClientIDMode set to static (or any other value, the default one should be used)
- try the lightweight renderMode if you are using the Q2 2013 version
- if you are not using the latest version - test with it to see if it helps
- try adding an x-ua compatible meta tag to force IE into edge (i.e. latest mode) or into IE7 mode to see if this makes a difference
- make sure the compatibility view is turned off, it can break pages by mixing the browser and document modes
- try disabling all addons/plugins in the browser to see if one of them is causing the problem
- use a tool like fiddler to make sure there are no broken requests. If there are you can try the CDN we offer for the scripts or contact your network administrators in case a proxy or other network connection is breaking the requests. You can also try accessing the application from a different location to test this again.
- if none of this helps - send us at least a live url or even better - a runnable sample
where we can observe the problem in order to investigate it.
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to the blog feed