This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadUpload - two textboxes and two buttons, Q3 2011

1 Answer 15 Views
Upload (Obsolete)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Boriana
Top achievements
Rank 1
Boriana asked on 19 Apr 2013, 07:11 AM
Hello,

I have a simple page with one RadUpload control. I have set up the skin to Office2007.
The problem appears when I use IE8 or IE9 - the skin/css is broken and the RadUpload has two textboxes and two button (also the dot of the list element is visible). My telerik version is Q3 2011.
IE10 is fine.

I read the existing threads for the same issue and I tried all different suggestions but without any success.
I added <telerik:RadStyleSheetManager runat="server" ID="RadStyleSheetManager1"> </telerik:RadStyleSheetManager>--%> but nothing has changed.

Please find attached an image showing the issue!

Could you help me to solve it, please?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Plamen
Telerik team
answered on 22 Apr 2013, 12:51 PM
Hi Boriana,

I have inspected the issue but it can not be reproduced in any of our on-line demos. Would you please test with the latest version of our controls and let us know if the issue is still observed?

You can also check this blog post in case the issue is invoked by this CSS IE limitation.

Hope this will be helpful.

All the best,
Plamen
the Telerik team
If you want to get updates on new releases, tips and tricks and sneak peeks at our product labs directly from the developers working on the RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, subscribe to their blog feed now.
Tags
Upload (Obsolete)
Asked by
Boriana
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Plamen
Telerik team
Share this question
or