This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTree

4 Answers 61 Views
TreeView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
nismo
Top achievements
Rank 1
nismo asked on 13 Aug 2014, 07:06 PM
I noticed a bug with the RadTreeView; configuration below. When all items are disabled, if you then focus the RadTreeView and then press Enter, it will throw an error of "Line: 8887 Error: Unable to get property 'set_selected' of undefined or null reference" in Telerik.Web.UI.WebResource.axd.

It appears to be trying to set selected but since all items are disabled, this error is I tried to put the OnClientKeyPressing to a javascript function that is just { return false;} but that does not stop the error from occurring.

How can I get around/suppress this error?

<telerik:RadTreeView ID="foo" runat="server" CheckBoxes="False" CheckChildNodes="False" MultipleSelect="True"
    ShowLineImages="True" EnableDragAndDrop="False" BorderColor="#336699" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px"
    height="410px">
</telerik:RadTreeView>

4 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
answered on 14 Aug 2014, 07:03 AM
Hi,

Could you specify the version of the controls that you are using, as well as the browser where this problem is reproduced?

Regards,
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

nismo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 Aug 2014, 12:30 PM
The version of Telerik.Web.Mvc is 2012.2.607.340; runtime version 4.0.30319; running in ie10
nismo
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 18 Aug 2014, 12:22 PM
bump ...
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik team
answered on 21 Aug 2014, 08:40 AM
Hi nismo,

I have logged this behavior. Here you can monitor the resolution process:
http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/108/Feedback/Details/136195-fix-javascript-error-thrown-0x800a138f-javascript-runtime-error-unable-to-g

Regards,
Hristo Valyavicharski
Telerik

Check out the Telerik Platform - the only platform that combines a rich set of UI tools with powerful cloud services to develop web, hybrid and native mobile apps.

Tags
TreeView
Asked by
nismo
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Terziev
Telerik team
nismo
Top achievements
Rank 1