This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadTabItem in VS 2008, not visible content

6 Answers 136 Views
TabControl
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Emin Sadigov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Emin Sadigov asked on 13 May 2010, 12:15 PM
I`m using Rad TabControl Q3 sp1 and in VS 2008 I can`t open other tabitems than first one. I can`t see other items content. Even in the your example project.

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 14 May 2010, 11:41 AM
Hi Emin Sadykhov,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you described. Can you please take a look at the project I used for testing and let me know if it works for you. Also, if it doesn't illustrate your scenario correctly, can you please modify it to reproduce the issue you described?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Tina Stancheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Emin Sadigov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
answered on 14 May 2010, 12:02 PM
No, unfortunately the same problem. May be you didn`t understand my problem correctly. This is well working in run time, but not working in the vs 2008 designer (window1.xaml). Don`t working the tab switch in the vs designer. I don`t see the content of other tabs only by using designer.
Imran Aliyev
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 14 May 2010, 12:12 PM
I have the same problem which marked Emin Sadykhov.
Kennet
Top achievements
Rank 2
answered on 17 May 2010, 08:30 AM
I have the same problem in VS2010, I cant see the tabitems in IDE editor, see attach picture. When running the app all tabs are showing as they shall.

I'm using version 2010.1.515.35
Emin Sadigov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
answered on 18 May 2010, 07:12 AM
We just found one way to open required tabitem content in IDE by adding IsSelected="True" into selected RadTabItem.

However even this way isn`t very comfortable :)

Vladislav
Telerik team
answered on 18 May 2010, 08:31 AM
Hi all,

Thank you for your reports.
We are aware of this issue and it is logged in our bug-tracking system.
It is also logged in our PITS application under the name "The TabItem doesn't changes when selected Item in the VS2010 designer". You can track the progress and vote for this issue there.

Best wishes,
Vladislav
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
TabControl
Asked by
Emin Sadigov
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team