As far as I can understand, you have the following scenario:
- In your implementation you use one or more of the Telerik built-in skins;
- You have custom base stylesheet, that you include in the RadStyleSheetManager;
- You also have different themes, based on the above, that you are not including in the RadStyleSheetManager;
If the problem is that you want to load your custom base stylesheet before
the specific theme stylesheet, you could do one of the following:
- You could include both the above stylesheets in the RadStyleSheetManager and you can use the OrderIndex property of the StyleSheetReference
- You could manually add both stylesheets to your page without using RadStyleSheetManager.
Keep in mind that in both cases if not disabled, our skins will be the last to be loaded. There is one more thing. Generally, using the !important directive is not a recommended approach. In most cases, our skin styles can be overridden using stronger CSS selectors.
Do you need help with upgrading your ASP.NET AJAX, WPF or WinForms projects? Check the Telerik API Analyzer
and share your thoughts.