This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadScheduler(Silverlight and Ajax) with Sharepoint 2010 Calendar List

3 Answers 70 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Ronak
Top achievements
Rank 1
Ronak asked on 28 Jan 2011, 10:29 PM
Hi Telerik team,First of all thanks for this wonderful Controls.
but i am disappointment that you don't have much information about sharepoint 2010 integration i mean there is some video but they are basic.
I have question like will telerik Scheduler control both silverlight and ajax will recognize Sharepoint Calendar list recurrence pattern.also if you have an y example please give me link.

Please advise i really love Scheduler control and would like to work with it.

Thanks
Ronak

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Kalina
Telerik team
answered on 03 Feb 2011, 06:49 PM
Hello Ronak,

I am not sure that I understand your question.
Could you please explain in more details what you mean by "recognize SharePoint Calendar list recurrence pattern"?
What is the scenario that you want to implement?

Greetings,
Kalina
the Telerik team
Browse the vast support resources we have to jump start your development with RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX. See how to integrate our AJAX controls seamlessly in SharePoint 2007/2010 visiting our common SharePoint portal.
Ronak
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 03 Feb 2011, 06:55 PM
sorry about confusing you.Let me see what i can do lets say i have Sharepoint Calendar list with single ,all day and recurrence event now i want to query all these events and want to show in Silverlight radscheduler(readonly  which i can set  property for readonly).This is something very straight forward and also there is example for this in Telerik TV but that example is only for single event not all day or recurrence event.
Now my question is will Silverlight scheduler will respect Sharepoint calendar recurrence event pattern.

Thanks
Ronak
George
Telerik team
answered on 09 Feb 2011, 10:17 AM
Hi Ronak,

Unfortunately, we don't support this out of the box. I would suggest you manually to convert the Sharepoint calendar recurrence event pattern to the RadScheduler RecurrencePattern. For more information about RadScheduler Recurrence, please refer to our online documentation - http://www.telerik.com/help/silverlight/radscheduler-features-recurrences-overview.html

I hope this helps.

All the best,
George
the Telerik team
Let us know about your Windows Phone 7 application built with RadControls and we will help you promote it. Learn more>>
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Ronak
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Kalina
Telerik team
Ronak
Top achievements
Rank 1