This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadPanelBar for SharePoint Foundation 2010 navigation?

3 Answers 78 Views
Sharepoint Integration
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kathleen Ryan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kathleen Ryan asked on 29 Apr 2010, 10:17 PM
I would like to replace the default QuickLaunch and Tree navigation used in a SharePoint Foundation 2010 site (the left-hand side navigation) with a RadPanelBar.  Has anyone done this with SP Foundation 2010 or WSS 3.0?  Is it even possible?

Some sample code would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

3 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
answered on 04 May 2010, 02:17 PM
Hello Kathleen Ryan,

We have a sample WSS 3.0 implementation at sharepoint.telerik.com and you can download the code which should help you get started.

Kind regards,
Dimitar Milushev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Axel Hülbig
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 29 Jul 2010, 03:55 PM
Hello Dimitar Milushe,

Since you mentioned the source of the sample site (masterpage) could be downloaded we would like to ask you for a link to the download. We could not find it anywhere...

Kind regards,
Axel
Yana
Telerik team
answered on 03 Aug 2010, 07:49 AM
Hi Axel,

I'm afraid that you the source of the site is not available for download, we're sorry for the confusion. I suggest you check this help article - it explains how to achieve the needed approach.

Best regards,
Yana
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Sharepoint Integration
Asked by
Kathleen Ryan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Dimitar Milushev
Telerik team
Axel Hülbig
Top achievements
Rank 1